Come join Buffalo Niagara Riverkeeper for our 2012 River Tour season! Here is a list of tour dates:
- July 14 - Birding-Interpretive tour
Description: Paddle the Buffalo River and catch a glimpse of the many species that use this waterway as part of the Atlantic Flyway. Paddlers should bring own binoculars.
Time: Registration and safety introduction from 8-9 AM, paddle from 9-11 AM
Location: Buffalo River
Length: Approximately three miles
Launch and Return: DEC Boat Launch at Ohio Street located between Ohio Street and Michigan Street bridges
- July 21 - Strawberry Island-Interpretive tour
- July 26 - Seneca Bluffs Hike and Paddle-Interpretive tour
- August 12 - Reflections on the Water-Interpretive tour
- August 14 - Sunset Happy Hour Paddle
- August 21 - Grain Elevator Tour-Interpretive tour
- August 31 - Blue Moon Paddle-Interpretive tour
- October 30 - Sunset/Costume Paddle-Interpretive tour
Read more »
To register for a River Tour please click here to find and fill out the Registration Form.
River Tours are $15 per person and $25 per family up to 4 people
Boat Rentals are $20 per boat (canoe or kayak)
Please bring your own canoe, kayak, and/or life vests if you have them.