Come join Buffalo Niagara Riverkeeper for our 2012 River Tour season! Here is a list of tour dates:
- July 28 - Power of the Niagara Artpark Hike-Interpretive hike
Description: Admire the water from solid ground, while you walk the Lewiston Branch Gorge Trail. This trail section starts at the edge of the Niagara Escarpment where Niagara Falls began over 12,000 years ago. Hikers should bring binoculars for spectacular views of the Adam Beck Power Plant and a diversity of wildlife.
Time: 9 a.m. - Noon
Length: 2 miles, 2 ½ hours
Location: Art Park located at 450 South 4th Street, Lewiston. Meet at the south end of Parking Lot D
- August 12 - Reflections on the Water-Interpretive tour
- August 14 - Sunset Happy Hour Paddle
- August 21 - Grain Elevator Tour-Interpretive tour
- August 31 - Blue Moon Paddle-Interpretive tour
- October 6 - Power of the Niagara Artpark Hike-Interpretive hike
- October 30 - Sunset/Costume Paddle-Interpretive tour
Read more »
To register for a River Tour please click here to find and fill out the Registration Form.
River Tours are $15 per person and $25 per family up to 4 people
Boat Rentals are $20 per boat (canoe or kayak)
Please bring your own canoe, kayak, and/or life vests if you have them.