Tuesday, May 15, 2012 5:30PM to
Tuesday, May 15, 2012 7:00PM
Canal Side is one of the largest and most exciting developments occurring in Buffalo. What opportunities are there to make it a showcase for green design and operations? Come visit the site for an open-air discussion with four experts on sustainability and the chair of the Erie Canal Harbor Development Corporation.
- Sam Hoyt, Senior Vice-President for Regional Economic Development, Empire State Development; and Chair, Erie Canal Harbor Development Corporation ·
- Justin Booth, Executive Director, Green Options Buffalo
- Creighton Randall, Executive Director, Buffalo Car Share
- Kevin Connors, Architect, Eco_Logic Studios
- Lynda Schneekloth, Chair, Sierra Club Niagara Group
Meet at the Naval and Military Park in front of the museum. This event is free and open to the public.