Wednesday, April 25, 2012 9:00AM to
Wednesday, April 25, 2012 11:00AM
Come join in a participatory learning experience where you will gain knowledge and skills on how to identify and capitalize on your own individual and community assets, and be a part of creating a unique and visionary “asset map” of Buffalo.
- Facilitated By: Jessica Bauer Walker Executive Director, Community Health Worker Network of Buffalo
- Rahwa Ghirmatzion Executive Director, Ujima Company, Inc.
- Samuel Radford III President, District Parent Coordinating Council Grace
- Tate Vice President, Community Initiatives and Human Resources, Buffalo Urban League
- Special Presentation by Sam Magavern, Co-Director, Partnership for the Public Good
Brought to you by: The Community Health Worker Network of Buffalo, Partnership for the Public Good, University at Buffalo Civic Engagement and Public Policy Research Initiative, District Parent Coordinating Council, Ujima Company Inc., Buffalo Urban League, and The Belle Center.