Tuesday, July 17, 2012 5:00AM to
Tuesday, July 17, 2012 7:00AM
Come join Buffalo Niagara Riverkeeper for our 2012 River Tour season! Here is a list of tour dates:
- July 17 Sunset and Picnic Paddle on Buffalo River-Leisure paddle
Description: Enjoy a leisurely paddle on the Buffalo River and celebrate the sunset with a Riverkeeper picnic of sandwiches (and sides) afterward. Registration fee covers food costs.
Time: Registration and safety introduction from 5-6 PM, paddle from 6-7 PM, picnic from 7-8 PM
Location: Buffalo River
Length: Approximately two miles
Launch and Return: Mutual Riverfront Park located at the foot of Hamburg Street.
Cost: $10/person (includes food)
- July 21 - Strawberry Island-Interpretive tour
- July 26 - Seneca Bluffs Hike and Paddle-Interpretive tour
- July 28 - Power of the Niagara Artpark Hike-Interpretive hike
- August 12 - Reflections on the Water-Interpretive tour
- August 14 - Sunset Happy Hour Paddle
- August 21 - Grain Elevator Tour-Interpretive tour
- August 31 - Blue Moon Paddle-Interpretive tour
- October 6 - Power of the Niagara Artpark Hike-Interpretive hike
- October 30 - Sunset/Costume Paddle-Interpretive tour
To register for a River Tour please click here to find and fill out the Registration Form.
River Tours are $15 per person and $25 per family up to 4 people
Boat Rentals are $20 per boat (canoe or kayak)
Please bring your own canoe, kayak, and/or life vests if you have them.