Thursday, May 10, 2012 4:00PM to
Thursday, May 10, 2012 8:00PM
Freshwater Future's Spring 2012 Climate Symposium
Come and learn--
- What is climate adaptation and why should you care?
- How climate change impacts your environmental work
- What other groups around the Great Lakes and the country are doing to adapt to climate change
- How Freshwater Future's Climate Grants program can help your community
This is Freshwater Future's fourth Climate Symposium. They have teamed up with EcoAdapt, a national organization dedicated to helping communities adapt to climate change. Our past events have provided great opportunities for gathering input to incorporate climate change elements into existing work. Participants enjoy the networking and camaraderie too!
Cost: There is no cost to attend. We require a $25 registration fee. Space is limited to 25 participants.
Register for the Symposium by CLICK HERE.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS April 20, 2012.
The dates and times for the symposium are:
- Thursday, May 10, 4 pm - 8 pm
- Friday, May 11, 8 am - 5 pm